Group Accessibility info:
*Being better about accessibility practices is a work in progress, and this list is incomplete. If there is information that is missing or if you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- This group is free! If you are interested in making a donation, you are welcome to do so, but there is absolutely no requirement.
- We are in the process of making subsidies available to help offset / cover the cost of at-home childminding. Infants who need to be close to their parents are welcome to attend. Please get in touch if you have any specific needs or requests.
- Bus tickets are available, and there is a possibility of ride-sharing with other families. Please get in touch if a ride would make this group more accessible for you.
- Parking is free.
- Tea/coffee and snacks provided at each group, including gluten free, dairy-free, and non-meat options.
- The group is facilitated orally and in English.
- The range of the group can vary but is currently smaller than 20. You will never be required to speak, and may pass in check-in/closing rounds. From before, during break, and after group there is usually casual social time over snacks.
- ASL or other language interpreters are more than welcome to join. We may have some funding available to help support the costs of interpreters. Please get in touch if this would help make the group more accessible for you.
- Participants are welcome at any time, whether that means arriving late, or leaving mid-way through, we welcome your presence.
- Gender-inclusive, single-stall, washrooms are available.
- To protect the confidentiality of families attending the group, we only provide location details to families interested in the group. The spaces can be accessed without stairs (ground level), and have automated doors. Please contact us and we can provide further information about the physical accessibility of each location.